Eed Clinic was founded by Prof. Dr. Mohamed Deeb Eed - Consultant Plastic Surgeon in Jeddah in 2001, as the first beauty center in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia that provides all medical services related to cosmetic and dermatology.
About Eed Clinic
- Eed Clinic was founded by Prof. Muhammad Deeb Eid – Consultant Plastic Surgeon in Jeddah in 2001, as the first cosmetic center in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to provide all medical services related to cosmetic, dermatology, and day surgery.
- In 2009, “Eid Clinic” expanded its activities and specializations by establishing specialized clinics, in addition to establishing a center for infertility and IVF.
- Today, “Eid Clinic” has become an integrated medical center that provides many medical services, which are supervised and managed by a highly qualified medical and administrative staff using the latest methods and technologies, and the best medical devices to ensure the provision of the best medical care.
- The center is characterized by its inclusion of the latest equipment and technical equipment necessary to cover all aspects related to plastic and therapeutic surgery, and the center aims to provide all necessary services to cover all aspects related to plastic surgery, curative medicine, laser and dermatology, various medical specialties with the highest level of efficiency and quality.
Our vision for the future runs in two main axes:
The first axis
In line with the Kingdom’s vision 2030 in the medical sector in terms of facilitating access to health services: we are working to expand our medical services to provide health care to a larger segment of the Kingdom’s citizens.
And also in terms of strengthening prevention against health risks: by expanding initiatives for early detection of noncommunicable diseases, breast, and cervical cancer.
The second axis
To be the pioneers in terms of quality and efficiency in providing medical diagnostic and therapeutic service in the field of day surgery operations.
Our mission is to move forward in providing high-quality medical care and health service on international standards in order to achieve the Kingdom’s vision of enabling a full and healthy life by upgrading health services provided to the people of the Kingdom, including citizens, residents and visitors.
- Adherence to professional ethics and physicians’ oath.
- Full honesty and constant keenness to provide the best.
- Hard work and relentless pursuit of excellence and leadership.
- Commitment to the scientific method and constant concern for development and modernization.
- Perfection and sincerity in all medical services provided for the safety and comfort of our valued customers.
Chairman of Board of Directors word:
At Eid Clinic, we are proud of our leadership and excellence in one of the branches of medical care, which is the field of plastic surgery.
We are also keen to expand the provision of distinguished medical services to the people of the Kingdom in other branches of medicine, assuming our role in promoting health care and supporting the medical sector within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Bearing in mind that we are at the forefront of medical centers that provide high-quality medical care in the field of plastic surgery and various branches of medicine within the Kingdom.
General Manager's word:
At Eid Clinic, the senior management works to adopt the latest scientific methods and modern management methods to provide an outstanding medical service, provide all means of comfort and safety to our valued customers, meet all their requirements and overcome any obstacles that may affect the quality of medical care provided.
We are always pleased with your interaction with us and your constant communication and receiving all your suggestions through various means of communication for continuous improvement and development. Eid Clinic.
Executive Director's Speech:
At Eid Clinic, we all strive from administrative, medical and technical staff to work as one unit, continuous development of ourselves and raising the efficiency of all workers, in addition to the continuous updating of our medical devices and systems to keep pace with medical progress in various health fields, enabling us to provide a high-quality medical service. Hard work, continuous training, adherence to the ethics of the medical profession, and the doctors’ department is the right approach that we take and we are always keen on it at Eid Clinic.
Our dedicated team of doctors
Keep in touch
If you have any questions or complaints, you can contact us and we will respond as soon as possible